Stainless Steel Round Bars & Rods
SS Round Bars
|Material Grade||304 / 304L / 316 / 316L / 202 / 310 / 303|
|Single Piece Length||6 meter|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We have been able to cater to the various requirements of clients by providing a wide array of SS Round Bars. Caters to the needs of various industries like petrochemical, chemical and commercial, these products are manufactured with precision. Used as pipes and fittings, our offered range is widely appreciated by our customers'' for resistance against abrasion & corrosion and high tensile strength.
- ASTM/ASME SA 276 TP 304, 304 L, 309 S, 309 H, 310 S, 316, 316 L, 316 TI, 317, 321, 347, 410, 420, 430, 431, 440 A, B & C, 446
- ASTM/ASME SA 479 TP 304, 304 L, 304 H, 309 S, 309 H, 310 S, 310 H, 316, 316 H, 316 L, 316 TI, 317, 321, 321 H, 347, 347 H, 410, 430, 431 & 444
- MOC: Stainless steel
Chemicals, Fats, & Fertilizers, Sugar Mills & Distilleries, Cement Industries, Ship Builders, Paper Industries, Pumps, Petrochemicals, Oil & Natural Gas Organization in terms of the specific materials, Technology, Finance & Personal.
The following table represents size range, product standards and material grades of Round Bars:
|Stainless Steel |
Black and Bright
1 mm to 300 mm
|304, 304H, 304L, 309, 310, 316, 316L, 321, 904L.|
& Tool Steel.
|3 mm to 600 mm|
Round, Hex and Square
|IS 2062 Grade A, B, C |
ASTM A105, LF 2
BS 970 EN-8, EN-9, EN-19, EN-24, EN-31, EN-36, EN-45, EN-47 & AISI 4130.
ASTM A182 F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
AISI – 409, 410, 420, 430 & 431.
Stainless Steel Wire Rod
|Diameter||3.17 mm to 350 mm|
|Size Tolerance||1852/ 1985 or with close tolerance as mutually agreed with customer|
|Product type||Wire Rod|
Maharashtra Metal (India) supplies Stainless Steel Wire Rod that available in different diameters and specifications. We stock large range of all type of bars. We are major supplier of stainless steel round bars for many small and large scale industries. We believe in quality and we strive to provide exceptionally good quality bars and other stainless steel products to our domestic and international clients. Our range of stainless steel wires & bars are used to manufacture automotive products, balls & taper roller bearings, braiding hoses, chains, conveyor belts, filters, free cutting wires, fasteners and wire nails, flexible connectors, kitchen ware and gadgets, mig & tig welding, needles, pins, sieves, spokes, springs, surgical equipments, scrubber / scouring pads, steel wool, utensils, woven & knitted wire cloth, wall ties & tying wire, wire ropes, welding electrodes and fillers etc. Annealed wires are also used for redrawing.
- ASTM / ASME SA 276, ASTM / ASME SA 479 Grades : TP 304, 304L, 304H, 309S, 309H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316H, 316L, 316 TI, 317, 321, 321H, 347, 347 H, 410, 410, 420, 430, 431 & 444.
|Stainless Wire Rod||0.187” - 2.000”||200 series, 300 series, 400 series, 17-4 PH*||Automotive, Construction, Food Processing, Medical||Automotive Components, Fasteners|
- Rod coil is sold worldwide and is used as feedstock by our customers for manufacture into bar and wire related products. These products are then further engineered for use in a diverse range of end use applications ranging from aerospace and automotive through to medical implants.
- The Rod Mill manufacturing programme consists of austenitic, duplex, ferritic & martensitic grade rod coil. ASR produces a wide range of grades and sizes of rod of which a significant proportion are “niche” products. The programme of round rod production is complemented by an extensive range of square, hexagon and flat profiles.
- Investments in the Rod Mill manufacturing facilities in recent years have focussed on increasing product range capability and quality. Through these investments rod finishing facilities have been arranged in order to provide the highest quality whilst retaining a high level of flexibility.
- Rounds: 5.0 - 27.0 mm
- Squares: 9.0 - 24.0 mm
- Hexagons: 9.0 - 27.0 mm
- Flats: 17.0 - 35 mm x 4.5 - 14 mm
Size Range (mm) Diameter
5.5mm to 16mm
According to IS – 1852/ 1985 or with close tolerance as mutually agreed with customer
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
Stainless Steel Bars AISI 316
|Unit Length||3 m, 6 m|
|Standard||GB, ASTM, JIS, AISI, DIN, BS|
- Molybdenum content increases resistance to marine environments. High creep strength at elevated temperatures and good heat resistance. Biocompatible. Fabrication characteristics similar to Types 302 and 304.
- Food and pharmaceutical processing equipment, marine exterior trim, surgical implants, and industrial equipment that handles the corrosive process chemicals used to produce inks, rayons, photographic chemicals, paper, textiles, bleaches, and rubber.
- Better corrosion resistance than 302 and 304; resists sodium and calcium brines; hypochlorite solutions, phosphoric acid; and the sulfite liquors and sulfurous acids used in the paper pulp industry.316 Bar
- Bright Drawn
- Smooth Turned
- Bright Ground
- Rough Turned
- 316 Stainless Steel: Hexagon bar.
- 316 Stainless Steel Flat bar:
- Hot Rolled
- Rolled Edge
- 316 Stainless Steel: Square bar
- 316 Stainless Steel: Angle