We are a leading Manufacturer of duplex steel screws from Mumbai, India.
Duplex Steel Screws
Get Latest Price
duplex stainless steel designed for applications which demand exceptional strength and corrosion resistance. Alloy 2507 has 25% chromium, 4% molybdenum, and 7% nickel. This high molybdenum, chromium and nitrogen content results in excellent resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion attack and the duplex structure provides 2507 with exceptional resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking.
|Size||M6 -M64,1/4"- 3"|
|Length||10 - 500 mm|
- High resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking
- High Strength
- Superior resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion
- Good general corrosion resistance
- Suggested for applications up to 600° F
- Low rate of thermal expansion
- Combination of properties given by austenitic and ferritic structure
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback